Labels

Monday 13 May 2013

A long time since I've blogged...sorry!!

Hello there,
As many of you know I have type one diabetes and wear an insulin pump, I also have bipolar disorder which can rule my life if I let it. Well after a spell ( 8 days in fact) in hospital I have now been diagnosed with M.E. I also had a nasty abcess on my neck so had a have intravenous antibiotics.

Anyway to aid my recovery I treated myself to Monica Gales PapeRieTreat held at Monk Fryston Hall, a 12th century Manor house about an hour away from where we live. I went with my friends and fellow demonstrators Helen, Alison and Judie. It was amazing I loved every single minute of it. The projects were amazing, below you will find some photos. If you are interested check out Monica's blog for more info, www.mymanypassions.co.uk.















We made lots more projects too and it was such fun, we also had a pyjama party!!!

Back tomorrow xx

1 comment:

  1. I wish it was happening again this weekend. i loved spending all that time with you and your lovely bunch of friends. M xx

    ReplyDelete